Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The job holder is responsible to operate as part of the Park IT Operations team, providing first level IT support and services to all the attractions, F&B and retail units and end-users within LEGOLAND Dubai, LEGOLAND Waterpark, LEGOLAND Hotel Dubai and the back-of-house office, adhering strictly to set IT standards and SLAs.
- Deliver IT support and services to all staff across the LEGOLAND Dubai resort (Theme park, Waterpark, Hotel and the Services and Administrative Office)
- Deploy IT equipment and software as per IT standards, on-site across the park
- Provide prompt response and timely updates to all customers for support and service requests.
- Troubleshoot system and network related problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Ensure that all incidents and requests are accurately recorded with Service Desk and actioned upon as per SLA
- Manage daily support issues on site and escalate to proper channels when necessary
- Duty includes working on holidays and weekend(s) in early or late shifts depending on business needs and park operating hours
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and/or relevant field.
- MCP, MCSDT, CompTIA A+ or any other industry relevant certifications would be an advantage.
- 2-3 years in Helpdesk or IT Support role
- Previous exposure to Hospitality and/or amusement park an advantage
- Previous experience in handling POS, computers and other retail systems and related peripherals
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware & software concepts
- Good understanding of ITIL process framework
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly pro-active and can work with less supervision and instructions
- Good team player
- ITIL Certification is an advantage
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.