Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The Entertainment & Events (E&E) department in LEGOLAND Dubai creates opportunities for memorable guest experiences within the park and Hotel. That is through performances, workshops, characters and annual events driven by the LEGO brand.
Frontline Attendants in the Entertainment and Events department may perform work behind the scenes or direct tasks assigned by Team Leaders or Supervisor, and any Events & Entertainment related activities assigned. This may include training for new tasks or random street acts depending on event, seasonal and festive requirements.
Maintains a safe environment and high standard of guest service throughout character/performing process. Supports and assists the Events & Entertainment Management team at all times.
Frontline Attendants will also serve, at times, as an easily recognizable “signature” representation of LEGOLAND Dubai. Entertains guests and promotes LEGOLAND Dubai on a daily basis throughout the park and at periodic off- site special events.
- LEGO character mascot work and chaperoning LEGO characters
- Host activities/games during our special events
- Hosts tours in our LEGO Factory
- Dance in street shows and dance workshops
- Assist in the preparation & installation for all Park Events (flexibility to work late evenings)
- Assist/Host events including Building Experiences, activities and additional games
- Perform in small dance performances
- Act as an usher to facilitate the easy movement of guests, control crowds, answers guest enquiries and provide seating direction
- To maintain a safe environment and a high standard of Guest Services throughout the guest’s interactions process. You are to support and assist in the day-to-day Entertainment Operations
- Carries out all duties and responsibilities within the guidelines of LEGOLAND Dubai policies and procedures.
Health & Safety
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
• Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety
• Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements
• To only use work equipment in accordance with training
• To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety
Are You a Star?
- A minimum of 1-year experience in an Operational role in hospitality/entertainment/dancer
- Good communication of both spoken and written English is required
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office, email etc
Previous experience is the following fields; Entertainment, Themepark, Childcare
As you are required to fit into IP Costume Characters, the below points are mandatory:
- Height: 155cm – 162cm
- Build: Slim/petite
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.