Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai’s famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
To manage all aspects of the Outlet within the F&B department including the selection, development and performance management of colleagues, optimizing profits and increasing sales. To ensure all Food and Beverage outlets operate successfully and are profitable as per budgetary guidelines. To ensure that the standard operating procedures and hygiene standards are maintained within the guidelines set.
- Assist the Restaurant manager on a daily basis in running the Food and Beverage operations.
- Supervise the processes put in place for efficiency and make sure the desired results are achieved.
- Motivate colleagues to achieve set targets for guest satisfaction and revenues.
- Proactively identify problems that could hinder the operations and take required action plans.
- Organize weekly meetings with line managers to monitor targets and operational issues and come up with action plans.
- Conduct employee appraisals in fair manner in the set time period.
- Prepare and present inputs related to organizational/ departmental/ project budgets to the next reporting line.
- Manage and control the actual cost verses budget on periodic basis and provide financial reports/data related to the department/ divisional/ project’s financial performance.
- Ensure that team members are provided learning and career development opportunities by identifying successors within the team, preparing them for the next accountable roles and recommending them for external trainings whenever required in consultation with HR Department.
- Ensure that productivity and service delivery of the department is improved on continuous basis by keeping team members motivated and retained.
- Follow Company wardrobe and grooming guidelines at all times
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures with regards to behaviour, performance and conduct whilst at work and when using Company accommodation and other provided facilities
Health and Safety Duties:
- Exercise the “duty of care”, i.e., the moral and legal obligation to protect the guests, staffs, contractors, vendors, suppliers and all other persons within our care from harm or loss when they are exposed to our activities or using our services, with watchfulness, attention, caution and prudence that a reasonable person in all circumstances would.
- Provide, as far as reasonably practicable, the highest level of protection, against harm or loss from hazards and risks to the health, safety and welfare, of oneself and of the persons working under own’s authority.
- Practice due diligence through assessment and review such that all risks and hazards are controlled and maintained to acceptable level in any modification, introduction of new process, machine and/or even engaging new persons in the business to ensure that all aspects and considerations are sufficiently looked into prior to implementation or engagement.
- Commit to safe systems of work by adhering to agreed processes that are put in place, which can include, but not limited to those in the approved manuals, policies, procedures and SOPS and thus it shall be everyone’s responsibility to know and understand thoroughly these systems and processes, execute properly and avoid short cuts.
- Take ownership of own’s health and safety for the matters within one’s control or ability to influence, through leadership by example and ensure that the rest of the persons within one’s responsibility and influence, including contractors, follow through.
- Be prudent by adhering to the laws, regulations, applicable standards and guidelines imposed by the governing authorities by, including but not limited to, possessing and updating the necessary professional and other business-related licenses, securing and renewing timely the permits and certificates, and getting medical clearances, sufficient training and appropriate qualifications required for the performance of work or job.
- Follow strictly the rules and regulations set by the company to protect the lives and welfare of the persons involved in its business processes, including the protection of property and environment from damages and other forms of losses.
- Prevent accidents / incidents to happen by promptly reporting the presence of hazards and risks, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions, and escalate issues and concerns at the work place to immediate superiors or to persons in authority who can assist in addressing with appropriate and timely actions thus preventing them to worsen, complicate or magnify into unmanageable huge proportions.
- Report, investigate, cooperate and resolve incidences involving oneself and persons within own’s control and influence, timely and accurately.
- Contribute to a healthy, illness-free work place by observing proper personal hygiene, high standard of cleanliness and observing consistent housekeeping as a part of one’s responsibility.
- Report sickness / illnesses that occurred to oneself or to any person in the team, including those unsanitary and unhygienic conditions, that may potentially affect performance and productivity, safety and welfare while performing the work, spread or infect others and/or cause inconvenience to others and guests.
Participate in company activities with the objective of improving the readiness to emergencies, awareness to health, safety and environment and enhancing the work-life and employee welfare.
- High School Certification
- Intermediate Food Safety Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or degree in hospitality or hotel management
- 2 -5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Worked on Cashiering Software System.
- Worked in a busy entertainment facility with average attendance of more than 2000 guest per day.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.