Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai’s famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
To maintain the outlet in accordance with all the mandatory, statutory and local laws and requirements in the storing, handling and selling of food and beverage items from the outlet and all other related duties. To adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures of the Department and perform duties as per the job description.
- Take all food and beverage orders as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- To be fully knowledgeable of the products sold in the outlets in order to respond to the guests enquiries and maintain guest satisfaction.
- Up-sell and suggestive sell products in the food outlets in order to increase revenue.
- Operate all equipment in the outlet in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure in order to ensure appropriate health and safety and food hygiene standards are maintained; and that the guest receives the highest standards of food quality and service at all times.
- Maintain the outlet in accordance with all the mandatory, statutory and local laws and requirements in storing, handling and selling of food and beverage items from the outlet in order to be in accordance with the set guidelines of Dubai Municipality.
- To know and apply all the aspects of health and safety requirements of the outlet in terms of fire procedure, suppression systems, and exits in order to avoid injury to self and others and know what safety measures to take when the situation arises.
- Provide general assistance in the preparation of facilities for special functions, themed evenings in order to deliver required services.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and colleagues in order to provide vital information and enhance a smooth communication process in the outlet.
- Sell products within the park while roaming when necessary to increase revenue.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and trainings in order to be aware of all updated policies and trainings.
- Willingness to cross train as requested
- Assist other team members in a positive and professional manner
- Follow all food hygiene procedures as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to Company cash handling procedures
- Follow Company wardrobe and grooming guidelines at all times
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures with regards to behaviour, performance and conduct whilst at work and when using Company accommodation and other provided facilities
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
Health and Safety Duties:
- Exercise the “duty of care”, i.e., the moral and legal obligation to protect the guests, staffs, contractors, vendors, suppliers and all other persons within our care from harm or loss when they are exposed to our activities or using our services, with watchfulness, attention, caution and prudence that a reasonable person in all circumstances would.
- Provide, as far as reasonably practicable, the highest level of protection, against harm or loss from hazards and risks to the health, safety and welfare, of oneself and of the persons working under own’s authority.
- Practice due diligence through assessment and review such that all risks and hazards are controlled and maintained to acceptable level in any modification, introduction of new process, machine and/or even engaging new persons in the business to ensure that all aspects and considerations are sufficiently looked into prior to implementation or engagement.
- Commit to safe systems of work by adhering to agreed processes that are put in place, which can include, but not limited to those in the approved manuals, policies, procedures and SOPS and thus it shall be everyone’s responsibility to know and understand thoroughly these systems and processes, execute properly and avoid short cuts.
- Take ownership of own’s health and safety for the matters within one’s control or ability to influence, through leadership by example and ensure that the rest of the persons within one’s responsibility and influence, including contractors, follow through.
Be prudent by adhering to the laws, regulations, applicable standards and guidelines imposed by the governing authorities by, including but not limited to, possessing and updating the necessary professional and other business-related licenses, securing and
- High School Certificate.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certification.
- Cash handling experience using Point Of Sales Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or degree in hospitality or hotel management
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- Cash handling experience of AED dirham and foreign currencies
- Fluent in speaking English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash Handling skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to speak additional languages
- Flexible working hours
- Physically fit and able to work outside in hot climates
- Must strictly adhere to all HR policies and procedures at all times
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.