Play Your Part
The Sales Manager will work with the Head of Sales in executing the hotel sales strategy through which they will deliver sales and revenue targets.
- Create and build on an account base for the hotel
- Explore all sales opportunities and products of the hotel
- Actively sell to new, and regular clients going forward, inline with the overall sales strategy
- Establish key client relationships and maintain contact on a regular basis through sales calls and client meetings
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and requirements
- Entertain clients to maximise every revenue opportunity that can be secured
- Closely liaise with Revenue team in securing business/bookings
- Evaluate and feedback regarding all sales and marketing activities
Business Impact / Results:
- Work with the Head of Sales in monitoring and analysing sales mix, in comparison with overall hotel goals and strategy
- Monitor and analyse business performance, and feedback into the sales strategy
- Track competitor activity and report on key findings and trends
- Analyse and use sales and marketing data
- To effectively utilise sales budget
- Understand and relate to the dynamic nature of the hotel industry
- Explore and develop Park related elements which can be combined with packages and products
- Execute tour of the hotel along with the appropriate literature and information
- Assist and input into the development of new products and services
- Be attentive to, anticipate and fulfil guest needs
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of knowledge to enhance the guest’s experience
- Display and demonstrate a “service” attitude
- Act upon all guest feedback to resolve any complaints and improve guest satisfaction
Applied Knowledge and Specialist Skills:
- Effective use of department resources
- Take appropriate action to produce positive business results
- Stock control of all sales and marketing collateral
Complexity and Problem Solving:
- Creative ideas for delivery of guest satisfaction, operational and sales targets – effectively utilising park and hotel facilities and services to create a unique offering
- Working with operational park and hotel teams to ensure thorough understanding of the operation and appreciation of each aspect of the business and what it delivers to our guests.
Health & Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- 4 – 5 years of successful sales experience in a similar position within a comparable hotel/resort
- Proven track record of developing new partnerships focused on driving a measurable increase in hotel bookings.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.