Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai’s famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
To maintain the outlet in accordance with all the mandatory, statutory and local laws and requirements in the storing, handling and selling of food and beverage items from the outlet and all other related duties. To adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures of the Department and perform duties as per the job description.
- Communicates effectively and work collaboratively with colleagues at Motiongate Dubai and Dubai Parks and Resorts through face to face communication.
- Loading and emptying dish machine, washing pots, pans, cooking utensils and equipment by hand and assisting kitchen staff as needed.
- Removing waste, emptying and cleaning garbage receptacles, removing recyclable materials and placing in appropriate areas. Cleaning the kitchen by sweeping, mopping, washing kitchen walls, floors and floor mats. Performing closing duties in accordance to standard.
- Stocking all dishware and glassware as cleaned.
- Following established daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established DPR policies, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Operate all equipment in the outlet in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure in order to ensure appropriate health and safety and food hygiene standards are maintained; and that the guest receives the highest standards of food quality and service at all times.
- Maintain the outlet in accordance with all the mandatory, statutory and local laws and requirements in storing, handling and selling of food and beverage items from the outlet in order to be in accordance with the set guidelines of Dubai Municipality.
- To know and apply all the aspects of health and safety requirements of the outlet in terms of fire procedure, suppression systems, and exits in order to avoid injury to self and others and know what safety measures to take when the situation arises.
- Provide general assistance in the preparation of facilities for special functions, themed evenings in order to deliver required services.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and colleagues in order to provide vital information and enhance a smooth communication process in the outlet.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and trainings in order to be aware of all updated policies and trainings.
- Willingness to cross train as requested
- Assist other team members in a positive and professional manner
- Follow all food hygiene procedures as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow Company wardrobe and grooming guidelines at all times
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures with regards to behaviour, performance and conduct whilst at work and when using Company accommodation and other provided facilities
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
- Secondary School Certificate.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certification.
- High School Certificate or technical diploma in relevant field.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in theme park, hospitality of fast-food chain of restaurants.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.