Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The Entertainment & Events (E&E) department in LEGOLAND Dubai creates opportunities for memorable guest experiences within the park. That is through performances, shows, characters and annual events driven by the LEGO brand delivery and an extensive level of guest services. To ensure the highest level of standards are achieved and maintained throughout the daily operation of the Entertainment & Events Department. In charge for overall performance of the Entertainment & Events attendants in accordance with Merlin Safety Standards as well as departmental policies and procedures. Team Leaders to provide directions to Entertainment & Events Front Line Team on daily bases. Team Leaders to ensure that the company standards and values are met and developed through working relationships with all levels within the department. To enforce procedures and trainings to nurture behavior where the health and safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance while providing the highest standards of guest satisfaction. Expected to drive our key operating standards of Safety, Service, Quality and Efficiency. Expected to take the role of Front Lines when needed.
- Exceed guest expectations through ensuring departmental team deliver to agreed service standard Supporting the Entertainment & Events Management
- Team in organising and implementation of the training of the front-line team to required standards within time frames set
- Working alongside key operational stakeholders of the theme park facility to ensure all standards and KPI’s are met
- Show a well-developed sensitivity to customer needs by continually monitoring employee and guest interaction and acting on departmental results.
- Assist the Entertainment & Events Management Team in ensuring risk assessments are carried out in line with procedures and are updated regularly as ongoing “live” documents
- Actively demonstrate the company values to all colleagues.
- Deliver regular meetings with direct team and attend all required meetings with the middle/senior management team to ensure effective communication within the department
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communication throughout the department by providing operational presence
- Monitor key indicators (Sick leaves, absenteeism etc.) daily operation updates to be communicated with the Entertainment & Events Management Team
- Motivate, manage and develop the team in line with company standards and values
- Promote a fun working environment
- Apply positive performance management effectively throughout the team and minimise the challenges to the team
Health and Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- A minimum of 3-year experience in an Operational role in hospitality/entertainment
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, email etc
- Previous experience is the following fields; Entertainment, Themepark, Childcare
- Previous experience in leading a team
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.