Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai’s famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
To maintain the outlet in accordance with all the Mandatory, Statutory and Local guidelines in storing, handling of Food and Beverage items from the outlet and all other related duties. To supervise job performance of junior colleagues and make sure colleagues are performing in line with their job descriptions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage the daily operations in the restaurant.
- Supervise the processes put in place for efficiency and make sure the desired results are achieved.
- Motivate colleagues to achieve set targets for guest satisfaction and revenues.
- Proactively identify problems that could hinder the operations and take required action plans.
- Hold daily briefings in the restaurant to review revenues, policies and procedures and communicate to colleague relevant information in regards to the operations.
- Conduct appraisals for colleagues in the set time period.
- To operate all equipment in the outlet in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure in order to ensure that the guest receives the highest standards of Food Quality and Service at all times.
Health and Safety Duties:
- Exercise the “duty of care”, i.e., the moral and legal obligation to protect the guests, staffs, contractors, vendors, suppliers and all other persons within our care from harm or loss when they are exposed to our activities or using our services, with watchfulness, attention, caution and prudence that a reasonable person in all circumstances would.
- Provide, as far as reasonably practicable, the highest level of protection, against harm or loss from hazards and risks to the health, safety and welfare, of oneself and of the persons working under own’s authority.
- Practice due diligence through assessment and review such that all risks and hazards are controlled and maintained to acceptable level in any modification, introduction of new process, machine and/or even engaging new persons in the business to ensure that all aspects and considerations are sufficiently looked into prior to implementation or engagement.
- Commit to safe systems of work by adhering to agreed processes that are put in place, which can include, but not limited to those in the approved manuals, policies, procedures and SOPS and thus it shall be everyone’s responsibility to know and understand thoroughly these systems and processes, execute properly and avoid short cuts.
- Take ownership of own’s health and safety for the matters within one’s control or ability to influence, through leadership by example and ensure that the rest of the persons within one’s responsibility and influence, including contractors, follow through.
- High School Certificate.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certification.
- Cash handling experience using Point Of Sales Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or degree in hospitality or hotel management
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- Cash handling experience of AED dirham and foreign currencies
- Fluent in speaking English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash Handling skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Good Team Player
Ability to speak additional languages
- Flexible working hours
- Physically fit and able to work outside in hot climates
- Must strictly adhere to all HR policies and procedures at all times
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.