Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai’s famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
The Head Chef is responsible for the overseeing of all Culinary Operations. Develop new menus, standardize recipes, and maintain an inventory of ingredients, while striving to achieve cost-efficiency for the business unit. Head Chef is responsible to oversee that the Culinary Team maintains a high food quality, consistency, and sanitation standards.
- Lead the Culinary Team of the Business Unit
- Develop new Indian food concepts and menu ideas, specialized in Mughlai Cuisine
- Determine Culinary standards on recipes and presentation guidelines and ensuring consistency across all assets
- Develop and implement guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas
- Manage Culinary controllable expenses including food costs/supplies etc.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special Guests or functions
- Follow, implement, and train the team on HACCP procedures
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Develops cost proposals for equipment, systems, and procedural changes as required.
- Establishes guidelines for proper staffing to maximize efficiency and minimize labor costs, while supporting commitment to service excellence.
- Creates a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction.
- Ensures the accountability and compliance of Company and division policies and procedures.
- Other job-related duties as requested
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Standardizing of menu item recipes to have better cost control and achieve higher profitability
- Assisting all relevant stake holders to achieve budgeted F&B revenue
- 100% compliance of Dubai Municipality Health and Hygiene standards
Provide regular feedback to kitchen teams that will improve efficiencies of the outlet/department
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.