Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible for providing direction to the Marketing Director in order to maximize REVPAR and TREVPAR Indexes through the management of room inventories, market mix and pricing strategies.
In addition, the Hotel Revenue Manager works with the hotel team to ensure that they focus on total Revenue Management, which includes special events, attractions, space utilization, food, beverage, retail and other revenues, in support of LEGOLAND Dubai’s financial goals by developing the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy to ensure LEGOLAND Dubai is maximizing sales. Also works closely with Sales & Marketing team on pricing and client mix.
- Monitoring and understanding the pricing of competitors, the dynamics of the local market, and demand generators
- Analyzing and reviewing daily and monthly competitors performance, understanding gains or losses of REVPAR and TREVPAR Indexes and applying this knowledge to impact and predict future results
- Staying abreast of industry and local market trends
- Revenue Manager will advise on and exploit all short, medium and long-term revenue opportunities across all hotel activities
- Maximizing revenue generated through the attraction
- Chairing development of all pricing and market mix strategies
- Managing and optimizing sales opportunities on 3rd party channels such as OTAs and wholesalers
- Providing strategic tactics based on historical data and current trends
- Assisting in the development and execution of a strategic plan and the annual operating plan for the hotel
- Analyzing market trends and communicating results to the Directors and Sales & Marketing team
- Developing, monitoring and adjusting group pricing strategies, preferred patterns, and need periods
- Performing displacement analysis on groups to support group sales decisions
- Managing group cut-off dates and blocks shortfalls and overages
- Leading, implementing and maintaining procedures and standards
Health & Safety:
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; Arabic or other additional languages an asset.
- Experience in Opera systems
- Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching
- Strong planning and organizational skills, analytical thinking, problem solving and attention to details are required
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.