Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible for receiving, picking and dispatching of goods in the warehouse, ensuring work area is maintained tidy and clean whilst observing all health, safety and security regulations.
- Goods receiving function such as offloading, checking and putting away of all incoming consignments.
- Order preparation such as picking & packing of customer order as per requirement.
- Ensure proper checking, dispatch and loading of vehicles against the dispatch documentation.
- Carry out activities such as scanning, heat shrinking, labelling or other value added services as per requirement.
- Ensure accurate stock replenishment.
- Assist in stock counts, verifications, or other projects as instructed.
- Ensure careful and correct handling of stock.
- Strictly follow standard processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure machinery, equipment, consumables and other resources are carefully & efficiently used and well maintained.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses.
- Report any defects or damage of stock to Team Leader/ Supervisors.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure all Health & Safety aspects are in compliance.
- Keep Team Leader appraised of any issues or developments.
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and other person who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & Safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health and safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training
To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- High School Leavers Certificate or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in a warehouse environment, preferably in Retail /F&B.
- Must hold valid FLT license.
- Must hold full clean UAE driving license.
- Good physical health.
- Good written & spoken English.
- Familiar with RF device usage.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.