Play Your Part
In this role you will ensure all functions in the housekeeping rooms control are carried out. To coordinate all calls which are received in the housekeeping department and to ensure proper recording and follow through in accordance with the policies, standards and guidelines established by LLM. To assist in administration for housekeeping operations.
- Correspondence, memorandums, circulars and reports as assigned.
- Maintains office supplies stock.
- Performs special duties as required by the executive housekeeper.
- Responsible for cleanliness of your own work area.
- Keeps files and records in good order to enable you to locate information as requested.
- To issue keys and walkie talkies to assigned MC only
- To handle and log all incoming calls or inquiries related to housekeeping operations.
- To provide service and information to hotel guest and outside callers.
- To check and endorse on master key control chart.
- To inform Executive Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeeper of any extraordinary situation.
- To relate to Floor Supervisor and Executive Housekeeper if there is any guest complaints / problems.
- To re-direct guest’s request to the appropriate Front Office / Guest Service on the completion of all requests.
- To record all follow up actions in telephone log book and record all information in the daily guest request log book accurately.
- Guest loan items
- Pest control
- Incident Report
- Distribution Records
- Daily defects in the hotel
- To establish a proper filing system for all documentations related to housekeeping department.
- To record all incoming / outgoing items in the office and storerooms.
- To carry out inventory check on a timely manner as per guidelines.
- To contact suppliers for any repairs on operating equipment.
- To compile all reports daily and safe keep in assigned store room.
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- 1 – 3 years of successful experience as a Housekeeping Coordinator or similar role.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in OPERA property management system or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.