Play Your Part
In this role you will require to keep house linen in good condition, action the in-house logistic to ensure linen is stored in the required area, keep close watch on stock of house and F&B linen, keep records for outgoing and incoming linen and sorting out dirty linen and pack for delivery to our panel laundry operator.
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel’s employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To ensure that at all times all policies as set down by the hotel are adhered to in relation to staff uniforms.
- To ensure all hotel linens are in perfect condition.
- To ensure that linen being counted for before releasing for washing.
- To ensure all uniforms are cleared of items in the pockets, e.g. pen, name tags, etc.
- To adhere to operation hours set for linen collection and delivery.
- Responsible for keeping proper records of all linen and uniforms received from laundry and the issuing from the linen room to all outlet.
- Taking inventory of house linen.
- Responsible for the proper storage of linen.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the linen room.
- Spot checking the cleanliness of linen and uniforms that come back from the laundry.
- To return to any items to Laundry which require more attention and give any items to the seamstress which require mending.
- To report and turn in all lost & found items to coordinator.
- To check clean linen returned from Laundry and place them in the designated area / pantry.
- To maximize recycling opportunities while it is not jeopardizing quality assurance.
- To inform any loss / damage and misuse of linen to Linen Supervisor.
- To upkeep all trolley in working and good condition.
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- 1 – 3 years of successful experience in a housekeeping department and/or linen attendant position.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.