Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Intern- Parks Attendant
Scope of work
Parks Attendants will ensure the highest safety standards are achieved and maintained throughout the daily operation of the LEGOLAND Dubai rides and attractions, Retail and Admission in accordance with Dubai Parks and Resorts and Merlin safety standards.
- Attend to all guests in a friendly, professional, efficient manner in order to achieve full guest satisfaction.
- Promote up selling, link and suggestive selling of all merchandise in the shop in order to increase revenue.
- Always maintain stock levels in the shop and ensures that goods are neatly displayed in order to increase revenue.
- Have excellent product knowledge of the merchandise that is for sale in the retail outlets.
- Pass on any guest complaints to management team for necessary action in order to ensure positive feedback is given.
- Participate in re filling of display and visual merchandising as seen fit by the management.
- Handle cash and card transactions of customers.
- Scan Vouchers, Passes and Membership cards.
- Redeem valid vouchers and coupons
- Greet customers entering and leaving the premises.
- Offers upsell and provides promotional offers to customers.
- Handling guest feedback
Rides and Attractions Attendant
- To understand and follow all Merlin Safety Standards, Standard Operating Procedures and Emergency Actions Plans in order to have in-depth knowledge of the operational requirements and protocols.
- To operate the rides and attractions in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures in conjunction with the manufacturers guidelines and recommended operational methods in order to ensure that all Guests are safe on the rides. While maintaining highest customer service standards.
- To exude a friendly, helpful and cheerful attitude while communicating effectively with guest and fellow colleagues.
To completely satisfy each guest by greeting, helping and protecting them while maintaining a professional appearance at all times, maintain rides cleanliness and overall cleanliness of the park in order to contribute to the success of the organization.
Health & Safety
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
- Intern should be 18-25 years old
- Should be under family sponsorship
- Available to work for 4-6 months
- Willing to work in morning shifts and weekend working.
Must be a University student.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.