In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE™ Dubai – a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, you’ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You’ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that’s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story – whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part:
In this role, you will be responsible to promote a positive guest experience by performing in a show, parade, or street shows as Actors, Dancers, Singers, Stunt performers, Musicians, Stilt walkers, and more.
- Performers will require to perform in various shows in the park that will involve acting, dancing, hosting, artistic gymnastic moves, stunts, martial arts, face characters and meet and greets with park guests.
- Lead warm-up or workshop sessions.
- Event support.
- Responsible to follow directed performance guidelines and techniques established by Entertainment.
- Responsible for motivating and entertaining guests as directed by Entertainment Management.
- Accountable for following costume care guidelines in order to maintain the integrity of the performance and provides communication to management regarding costume issues or concerns.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established DPR policy, procedures, training, and team member involvement activities.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Interface with DPR internal and external clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
Completed High School or higher or equivalent preferred
3 years Experience with a professional theme park/theatre industry; cruise line preferred; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Performing capabilities as a dancer, character, and /or character escort
Professionally trained dancer
Multiple years of experience on a cruise ship show or land-based theatre- professional or theme park.
The Best Part of The Story:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.