Play Your Part
Warehouse & Procurement Administrator is responsible for managing the Warehouse operations providing business controls and administrative support to the team, also responsible for handing the procurement process from initiation to post award administration.
- Work as an active team member
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Review the PRs and process POs and transmit them to the vendors
- Booking GRN for goods received at the WH
- Report damaged or defective received goods
- Communicate with the vendors (Follow ups for deliveries, return of damaged goods)
- Provide administrative support to the Procurement team
- Support the procurement team in sourcing vendors
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities. To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English (Oral and written)
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in Administration and procurement
- Literate with Operating software, MS office products
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.