Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
The job holder reports to the MEP Supervisor, you are to assist the facility Shifts that operate within the facility maintenance department. You are responsible for mixing paints, matching colours, preparing surfaces, and applying paint to these surfaces. May perform touch-ups and coordinate large painting projects. The role calls for strong leadership skills and an ability to clearly focus on the planning & preparation of the activities administered by the facility maintenance teams.
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for the project
- Choosing paint, brushes, and other supplies required for the project.
- To assist the Facility management team to maximizing ride and equipment availability and safety in operation.
- To ensure that you complete PPM’S in a timely manner in line with department procedures.
- To assist other departments as and when required to support the operation of the park.
- To respond to unplanned maintenance, planned preventative maintenance, MEP start up procedures and safety checks when required.
Health & Safety
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
- Qualified to at least C&G level 3, or approved equivalent. At least 3 years’ experience of working as a Professional Painter in ideally an MEP environment.
- Working knowledge of the DM and EIAC requirements
- A full working knowledge of appropriate engineering related statutory requirements e.g. certification and safe use of lifting equipment, C.O.S.H.H., safe use and written schemes of pressure vessels, general responsibilities for the maintenance of a Safe Working Environment under the Health & Safety at Work Act etc.
- Ideally a working knowledge of DM / EIAC and all other third parties.
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
By applying to this vacancy, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.